help!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 10 02:28:01 EST 2009

Bill Ziegler wrote:

>  >>have any handlers in your own scripts called "resize"? >>
> Nope, not even a variable named resize. Only a problem with
> resizing/re-drawing the stack script window. Inorder to
> view the scroll bars on the scripting window I had to move it and select
> the green reset button on the titlebar.
>
> I thought it might be a rev script on a higher level.
> My question is why a new download after deleting the entire Rev Media
> folder still gives me trouble. Are there any scripts stored in libraries?

Do you have any custom plugins besides the ones that ship with Rev?
Maybe that would be it.

This probably should be reported at the QCC -- if it's happening to you
it could happen to others. Not sure how they'll track it, you might have
to go to Edinburgh to show them...

Anyway, QCC is here: <http://quality.runrev.com/>

Usually you should enclose a stack that shows the problem, but in this
case you might have to ship them your computer. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com