Stack name of a standaone

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Jan 9 17:05:02 EST 2009

On Jan 9, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Bonsoir Devin,
>
> go invisible to stack home should get you rid of any flash.

You're a genius! But would 'go invisible home' cause a flash, while
'go invisible to stack home' does not? Curious.

Okay, here's a harder one:

How can you find the version number of a stack made into a standalone
app? This one has proven even harder than the previous one. I know
that the version number information gets stored in the custom property
set cRevStandaloneSettings, but those seem to get stripped out when
creating the standalone. There is no 'standaloneVersion()' function,
as I would like, as compared to 'revAppVersion()', for example.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University