help!

Bill Ziegler billziegler at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 14:36:35 EST 2009

 > executing at 11:21:27 AM
 > Type	Object: property is not an integer
 > Object	Variables
 > Line	set the height of scrollbar "Scrollbar" of me to the height of
me
 > - 14
 > Hint	-8
 >

 > All of a sudden I've started getting this error and can't open any
 > scripts. It is from higher up on the food chain then my stack. I get
 > it even when I develop new stacks. I tried dumping my whole Rev Media
 > folder and downloading a fresh version. I still get this error and
 > sometime a background error.

 >Bill,

 >Just so we're clear: The line referenced is not from a handler you
 >wrote? And this happens every time you try to edit any script in any
 >stack?

 >Are you using any plugins? See your Documents folder (OS X) or your My
 >Documents folder (Win) and look for a folder called "My Revolution
 >Media". Inside that there may be a plugins folder. If there is
 >anything inside that, pull it out and relaunch Rev Media.

 >Devin
Thanks Devin
 >Just so we're clear: The line referenced is not from a handler you
 >wrote?
Correct. I did resize the stack script window a few times using the
lower right handle before all the problems.
  >And this happens every time you try to edit any script in any stack?
Yes, 2 month old programs that worked fine and brand new programs
won't edit. I trashed two stacks in my documents folder on the user
level but they were just rev demos. The only way I found to script
again in RunRev was to download a new Studio version.  Trashing the
old Media version and downloading/installing a new Media still gave me
the error. It's like in the old days if the HOME stack was corrupted
in hypercard up the chain, but why then doesn't a fresh copy work?
Bill