How would I find the color names?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 12:37:14 EST 2009

Bonsoir Jim,

Le 9 janv. 09 à 18:32, James Hurley a écrit :

> One way to assign color to an object is to use the color names:
> red, orange, green, etc.
>
> Where would I find a list of those names recognized by Run Rev
> script? They don't seem to be in the User Guide. Anxious to see if
> there is a puce.
>
> Jim Hurley

1. Choose Revolution Search Engine in Help menu.
2. Select the first tab of Revolution Search Engine.
3. Click on this tab to make appear a contextual menu.
4. Choose Quick Reference Guides > Color Names Reference

On the other hand, my plugin 'Color Picker' handles all this as well.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.