Newbie question re path names

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Thu Jan 8 21:40:14 EST 2009

Thanks everyone! It works now.

Is it okay to use the "Open Process" command instead? (It seems to
work.)

Can I also use a Rev command to quit an application?

I messed around with closeProcess but couldn't get it to work.

with:

answer there is a process "/Applications/Firefox.app"

I get "True"

with:

  close process "/Applications/Firefox.app"
  answer the result

I get an empty result, but Firefox doesn't quit. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Tim