How to click the mouse on another application

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 14:34:52 EST 2009

Hmmm. In HC, the mouseClick message would not go anywhere, as there is no
target underneath it, and HC only sends its own essages to its own environment. I
suspect rev works similarly. The message can't interact with another app, as
any app, even the finder, would not care a whit, and certainly would not know
what to do with it if it did.

If I understand what you want, which is to bring another app forward, can't
you just "open" that app?

Craig Newman