browserDocumentComplete and revBrowserNavigate

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jan 8 10:03:38 EST 2009

Bonjour Simone,

Welcome to this list.

Your problem comes from the fact that pUrl2 is empty in the form you
use.
Try:

on browserDocumentComplete  pInstanceId, pUrl
    revBrowserNavigate pInstanceId, pUrl
end browserDocumentComplete

Note that you have not to repeat parameters at the end of the handler.

Le 21 nov. 08 à 02:08, Simone Poleggi a écrit :

> I'm a beginner with runrev, I' can't resolve an issue im getting
> with browserDocumentComplete and revBrowserNavigate
>
> I want to use revBrowserNavigate to go to another url when a
> browserDocumentComplete
>
> I tried
> on browserDocumentComplete  pInstanceId, pUrl
>    revBrowserNavigate pInstanceId, pUrl2
> end browserDocumentComplete pInstanceId, pUrl

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.