[ANN] libJson

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Thu Jan 8 06:43:17 EST 2009

As far as I can tell, the advantage of one over the other would
depend on the kind of data being encoded. Base64 will always (I
think) increase the total size by about a third, whereas Urlencoding
will do better on text, but worse on binary data, I think. Other than
that, I don't know of any issues.

Best,

Mark