AW: OT: Windows file permission question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 7 12:35:35 EST 2009

Hi Tiemo,

If necessary, you could copy the file from the folder without write
permissions (drive:
\documents and settings\all users\application data\...) to a folder
with write permissions (drive:\documents and settings\ username
\application data\...). Otherwise, yes, it is impossible to write to
the all users folders if your application has no admin rights.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!