OT: Windows file permission question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 7 12:17:37 EST 2009

Hi Tiemo,

What you observe is normal, expected behaviour. As an administrator,
you can put files that have to be available to all users into drive:
\documents and settings\all users\application data\... For example
during installation. Users without admin rights can save preferences
files in drive:\documents and settings\ username\application data\...
I'd use two different files, one in ...\all users\... and another one
in ...\username\... for different purposes.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!