Imported Images As Controls

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 23:42:58 EST 2009

Bob,
If you are not able to get the sizes what they should be prior to importing
them, then, once imported, double-click the image; in the properties panel,
click on the drop-down button thingy at the top of the panel and go to
something like "size and location"; this should result in showing a tick box
that 'locks size and location' which should do what you want.

HTH,

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com