OT - Sound input for a MacPro

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:06:39 EST 2009

Joe,
Unless you need a high quality audio recording, you might try one of the USB
mics in conjunction with an app like WireTap from Ambrosia, or, there are
some reasonably well-regarded programs like audacity; some people use
GarageBand, but as I was only fiddling around with this for the purpose of
making a little podcast video lecture, the other setups worked just fine for
my needs.

HTH,

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com