AW: Help! revZipOpenArchive fails on some PCs

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jan 6 14:01:21 EST 2009

Bonsoir Eric,
that was my first thought too. But the gzip problem occurred on two of my
machines and was gone, after deinstalling my anti virus (I am still in
correspondence with the company, up to now they can't reproduce the problem
- why always me???) and came back with the new install.
This zip problem occurs only on one of three PCs (all with the same anti
virus) and was not gone after deinstalling the anti virus.
Probably there is a third factor on all of my machines, which I didn't
thought about yet.
Up to then I trust in your:
> Good news is that this should not happen on other machines.
:) Thank you
Tiemo