Losing data when quitting

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctortimothyMiller.com
Fri Jan 2 13:49:35 EST 2009

Maybe I've remembered wrong. As I recall, if I alter any field in a
stack, or add a new card, or make other relatively minor changes, I
will be prompted to save before the stack closes.

On the other hand, occasionally, something goes mysteriously missing.
By the time it's gone, it's too late to reconstruct what happened to it.

Today, I'm working with a single small stack I don't use very often. I
just realized that if I make changes and "Quit Revolution" from the
"Revolution" menu, to the left of the "File" menu, I don't get a save
prompt, and none of my changes are saved.

(If I close the stack by clicking on the glowing little red button in
upper left, then I'm prompted to save.)

Is this normal behavior for Revolution? (This is Revolution Media,
version 3.0) If so, can I make it more idiot resistant?

Thanks in advance.

Tim