set the text of line 4 of field id 123?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Jan 2 11:32:18 EST 2009

Rev doesn't have the betas available as a download ... that was available
only during the "open beta" for 2.9. Now they're back to getting them from
within the Enterprise software. But Heather might be able to help obtain it
for you (or a new dp3 might do the trick). Heather's also the only person
who can fix the Enterprise mailing list problem. Wish I could help.