Crybaby Grows up

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 16:37:52 EST 2009

Bob.

Yes, and I am undisciplined in that unless I really need to lock it down. But
as I just learned again, sometimes passing messages can cause unwanted things
to happen downstream.

I find sometimes that my HC gadget does not respond to a stack I am working
on, and I know instantly that I trapped one or other message locally and did
not pass it.

I am thinking of using "preOpenCard", since I have never needed to dress up a
card before displaying it, and am less likely to trap it locally.

Craig Newman