Main stack and substack order in the message path

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 27 13:33:54 EST 2009

It looks like Start Using inserts the script of the stack into the
front of the message path, meaning it will receive all messages first.
You can just see why that would be a good idea! You want the stack you
last opened to be the one that gets the messages.

You can alternatively use the Insert Script command and insert the
script in the back. That will ensure that the last thing opened will
get the message last.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management