Crybaby

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 26 17:36:14 EST 2009

Hi Craig,

"/REVEXCLUDED02" is put into fld 1 of the message box by a script of
the message box while the message box is open and that field is
invisible. Yo could try commenting out the part of the code that puts
it there. Just enter

edit script of stack "Message box"

in the message box and comment out the line containing "/
REVEXCLUDED02". I don't know what side effects it will have.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com