Polygon Games

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Thu Feb 26 05:31:55 EST 2009

On Wed Feb 25, 2009, Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com wrote:

> Anybody coming up with an answer as to how to export the polygons
> surrounded by transparency would win my undying gratitude.
>
> sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

 Richmond,

Take a look at the various examples of  stack
<http://www.sanke.org/Software/SnapshotTestStack.zip>.

To get the transparency of a graphic you could use:

"export snapshot from rect(rect of grc "polygon") of grc "polygon" to
img "placeholder" as PNG"

and - if necessary - when you want to include other properties of the
polygon area like gradients or text on the polygon, then take another
snapshot with the syntax

"export snapshot from rect(rect of grc "polygon") of this card to img
"placeholder2" as PNG"

and set the alphadata of img "placeholder2" to the alphadata of img
"placeholder".

Best regards,

Wilhelm Sanke