Menu problem

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Feb 25 13:26:50 EST 2009

Mark-

Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 9:59:29 AM, you wrote:

> It looks "the menu of stack myStack" is incorrect syntax, but it
> doesn't throw an error. Should this work the way I expect it, or
> should it throw an error? Any opinions?

I'm of two minds about this. On the one hand, any expression like

the <yournamehere> of stack <somestack>

is evaluated by the compiler as a reference to a custom property. So
technically I think it's not a bug as such. On the other hand, I'd be
happy if the compiler had a bit more smarts in the way of catching
keywords accidentally being used as property names. So I think my
preference would be to write up the bug report.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net