getting timeout with load URL

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed Feb 25 13:01:12 EST 2009

Hi Phil and Tiemo,

I personally have never had to set the socketTimeOutInterval when using the
load command because normally I am  going through socket 80 which is the
same socket that your web browser uses to access the Internet and this
normally does not time out. So no, you are not missing anything. ;-) I've
only had to use it when using other sockets with the open socket command for
application to application communication.

Jim Bufalini