[OT] Free Vector Illustrator for Macintosh.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 04:49:04 EST 2009

It really is surprising how many FREE applications there are
available. The problem is that finding them is often quite
time-consuming. Therefore I have started listing some
FREE and OPEN SOURCE applications on my website:

http//:mail.maclaunch.com/richmond  click on "SOFTWARE RESOURCES"

at the moment things are a bit thin: but over the next few weeks
I will try to put together a more comprehensive listing.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.