Gutenberg Reader

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:36:13 EST 2009

Hi Andre,
WINE has come along in leaps and bounds.  I run Lotus Notes under WINE on my
netbook.

I'm pleased to hear that a Rev app runs under WINE.  I'd be interested to
see if you could run the Rev IDE under WINE too.  I tried 6 months ago and
it wouldn't work (lots of the button icons were blacked out, for example).

Bernard