[ANN] chartsEngine - now on revSelect

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 19 18:32:45 EST 2009

Bill Marriott wrote:

> Richard,
>
>> If the RunRev store had PayPal I'd have purchased it already.  Limited to
>> CCs, I expect to get it soon.
>

> As announced in the last newsletter, the Revolution store now supports
> PayPal.
>
> http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/february/issue65/newsletter4.php

Thanks Bill.  With Heather's help earlier I found it. There's no PayPal
logo on the purchase page so folks can't find out PayPal's supported
until after they fill out a form that appears to be for a different
payment method.

PayPal itself doesn't require filling in a form, which is a big part of
the attraction to using it:  just one click and a password and I'm done.

But I found the PayPal option, and have licensed my copy.

Good job, Malte.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation