Good looking examples of applications built with Revolution

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Feb 18 19:41:46 EST 2009

Aloha, Ben:

I'm not sure if they qualify for "impressive modern user interface"

but they are popular, and in action:

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/

subscribe and then try it..  and run the "View Multi-media"  button.

We tend to use "organic" colors and stay away from the sterile grey
vector world of "modern" computer design.

These are a bit old but still get a lot of downloads. Though I suspect
the will fall short of your expectations on "impressive.. modern"  but
some edutainmentware never dies;

   http://himalayanacademy.com/resources/children/dws_youth/

   http://himalayanacademy.com/resources/children/yamas_niyamas/

I would polish the above be doing a lot more of this kind of thing if I
had the time.

Sivakatirswami