AW: Any chance to identify if the title of a stack is corrupted byQT?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 18 13:34:45 EST 2009

Klaus Major wrote:
> Hi Tiemo,
>
>> Hi Joe,
>> hmmm, I've thought about that, but I still think it is a known bug in the
>> QCC and there are many others encountering the same phenomenon.

Yes, it's a known bug with no current workaround other than the one Mark
Waddingham mentioned in the bug report, which apparently doesn't work
all the time. He told me it was a very difficult issue because of the
way Rev needs to interact with the window manager. Please make sure you
have added to the report to let him know it isn't resolved yet.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com