[ANN]: "Word Match" (language tool + dynamic labels on icon images)

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 13:16:36 EST 2009

Hi Wilhelm,

I re downloaded your stack, but found there are still problems with
the Spanish to English words. I don't speak German, so I don't know if
the same problems exist with it. I made no changes to anything, merely
pressed the "Vocabulary" button and then with the optionkey held down,
thinking that would perhaps reverse things. Mismatches were evident,
though I have to admit I have a little trouble reading things, to the
point that I didn't even read your notes of instruction. I find the
distance between the languages to be bothersome. It would be much
easier to follow if they were more side by side (almost adjacent) to
one another. Also, the pop-up menu is somewhat erratic in its
performance. I assume you are expecting to add other languages at some
future date. Frankly, I would prefer that this not be quite so
colorful. Black text on white backgrounds would be more than
acceptable and less of a strain on my poor eyes. Perhaps a way to turn
off coloration? Incidentally, I'm viewing this on a Leopard MacPro
with a 30" screen, so things do get spread out for me.

My 2¢,

Joe Wilkins