[ANN]: "Word Match" (language tool + dynamic labels on icon images)

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed Feb 18 04:45:09 EST 2009

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net wrote (Tue Feb 17, 2009):

> Hi Wilhelm,
>
> In the stack Spanish to English, it appears that the lists you're
> using are out of sync by one. Maybe something I did, but I don't think
> so.
>
> Otherwise, great job.
>
> Joe Wilkins

Hi Joe,

Did you change anything in the hidden Spanish field? It is crucial that
commas, slashes, and CRs are at their correct places - and that there is
no extra CR at the bottom of the field (creating a blank line).

I see nothing here that would be out of sync.

Maybe you should download the stack again. In any case, let me know when
anything is not working properly.

Regards,

Wilhelm