Good looking examples of applications built with Revolution

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Feb 17 13:48:15 EST 2009

> So, here's that question again: I'm looking for examples of actual
> applications (not just sample stacks, tool stacks etc), built in Rev, that can
> be pointed to as demonstrating that people have used Rev to distribute
> products with an impressive modern user interface.  I'm sure that they're out
> there - I just don't know where.

Here's one of my faves - it's Aperture Assistant, written by Ian Wood.
Here's the screenshots page:

   http://aperture-assistant.com/docs/screengrabs

It's more "Yahoo Pipes"-style, but it's pretty slick, IMHO. Are you looking
for *business* apps? Or some other kind of genre? Or does it matter?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/