Good looking examples of applications built with Revolution

Damien Girard dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Tue Feb 17 12:28:57 EST 2009

Hi Ben,

At Dam-pro, we are working on Windows; in our laboratories, our
applications in development looks really modern with a Windows Vista/7 UI.
(The new ParentScript feature of Rev 3.5 is lovely).

Actually released, designed for Windows XP, there is NativeSpeak
Translate, not the best modern user interface but it is working well.

NativeSpeak Translate:
http://dam-pro.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=48

There is also Screenstep that is a really good application (in look and
in feature): (built with Rev)
http://www.screensteps.com/

Regards,

Damien Girard