[OT] Rev + BBEdit

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Feb 17 10:46:02 EST 2009

On 17.02.09 at 12:18 +0000 Ben Rubinstein apparently wrote:
>Perhaps I've missed something, but I think that both these excellent
>facilities are indeed available in 3.0.  If you click on the "+"
>button at the bottom right of the script editor "Find and replace",
>it supports grep.  And the  "Find All" option shows in the "Search
>Results" tab at the bottom of the script editor all lines with
>matching strings at once.  Even better, you can do this across all
>open (in the script editor) scripts.

Hey, Ben, you are right. Amazing! These things are in 3.0! Somehow, I
only used what they call the quick find. I need to spend more time in
that editor.

I think the access to those options would be more visible if "find
options" was a button like others in that dialog instead of being a
text with a plus only being the button. And it would be nice that
next to quick find in the main editor window was a button to bring
the advanced dialog. Suggested in bug 7725.

Robert