My link about the client/server recommendations with Valentina

weslyn whitehead docwes1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:40:51 EST 2009

Thanks everyone for responding to my question about the client/server
recommendations. I think i may have to go with Valentina Office. But i
was also wondering if anyone had any experience with using a rev app
as a full time application server. Whats the uptime like is it prone
to crashes, memory hogging that type of stuff. I'm enjoying using rev
more and more and as i have some major projects i am considering rev
for just want some more opinions.

Thanks,
Wes