how to change the font of stacks title bar?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 09:29:45 EST 2009

--- On Tue, 2/17/09, Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

> From: Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de>
> Subject: how to change the font of stacks title bar?
> To: "'How to use Revolution'" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
> Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 5:53 AM
> Hello,
>
> Still trying to workaround the title corrupt bug.
>
> the textfont in the properties of my stack is empty. Which
> font is taken? Is
> Tahoma Revs standard, if no font is specified?
>
> When changing the textfont of the stack the font of the
> titlebar seems to
> stay, as it was - probably Tahoma. Can you change the font
> of the titlebar?
>
> set the textfont of the title of this stack to
> "Tahoma" doesn't work, any
> other solution?
>
> Thanks for any hint
>
> Tiemo

Hi Tiemo,

The title bar of native windows is drawn by the underlying operating system - so unless you build your own title bar (setting the decorations of the stack to empty and adding your own controls) you cannot influence the font directly from Revolution.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====