Printing in high quality - any experts?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Feb 16 14:38:08 EST 2009

Others may chime in on this, but Rev works pretty well using oversize*
image files shrunk on screen with the printer using the extra
resolution and size for detail. This is in version 2.9 onwards.

By oversize, I mean more pixels available than needed for screen resolution.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco