Arrays and Custom Props

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Feb 13 19:24:42 EST 2009

WHOA THERE TONTO! I thought the whole idea to properties was
persistence?? That means that I cannot save, for instance, the
database settings a user entered? I have to create an external file
for all of that? And so many card and object properties in my app
DEPEND on persistence through runtime. This means that I have to put a
kabosh on the whole project!

Say it ain't so Sam!

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager