Any workaround for corrupted title bar with QT player found?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Feb 16 06:40:13 EST 2009

Hello,

being in the last Beta tests with my Rev 3.0, Build 750 app, with QT player,
I still get on some XP machines the corrupted title bar, on other XP
machines not. Up to now, I don't even find the difference between these
machines.

There is a pretty long QCC report 6235 with different trys of workarounds. I
tried some of them, including "set the revRuntimeBehaviour to 4" without
success.

Has anybody found a workaround, beside Scott Rossis "Titlebar Bug Workaround
Challenge"? which is right now too much for me :-)

Being shortly before release any hint is appreciated!

Thanks

Tiemo