[OT] Rev + BBEdit

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Feb 15 23:48:16 EST 2009

Kay C Lan wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com
>> wrote:
>> What would you like to see in an editor that's not in the ones available
>> yet?
>
> clippings/boilerplates
> find differences
> parentheses balancing

Those shouldn't be deal-breakers with a tool as flexible as Rev.
Forgive me if I'm a bit of a Rev snob for text editing, but I find the
engine so responsive and text editing such a personal thing that I can't
imagine editing in a tool I couldn't take apart. :)

If you use MC I can send you the latest ROSE (Rev Open Source Editor)
which has some of that, though I hadn't thought about paren balancing;
good idea.

For Rev users, are these in GLX2/on GLX2's list?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World