OT: How is the virtualStore beeing deleted on Vista?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sun Feb 15 13:54:33 EST 2009

Sorry, another Vista issue,

as having told in my other thread, Vista virtualises my Ini file for every
user.

Now, when I deinstall my app, it takes all files off, beside the virtualised
files in the other user profile.

Is this standard? Any chance to prevent this behaviour, beside switching off
the UAC :-) or do the virtualised files have to stay on the system to the
end of the days or be there, when my app is being reinstalled with other
paremeters and nobody knows, where the heck theses old parameters come from?

I hate Vista!

Thanks for any experience with this topic

Tiemo