AW: Where to put an ini file on Win with write access for all users?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sun Feb 15 13:46:21 EST 2009

appendix:
I found the option in my setup installer to set the permission of the file
to everyone=full access. This way every user on XP has write access, ok.
But Vista nevertheless virtualises my ini file for every user, so that every
user has his own copy of my ini file.
How can I prevent this behaviour?
Thanks for any hint
Tiemo