AW: Problems deleting folders on Vista - error #?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sun Feb 15 03:41:23 EST 2009

Hello Jim and others
by time I found the error code (32) of the revdeletefolder and it says:
32: ERROR_SHARING_VIOLATION - one of the files inside the directory probably
was opened without FILE_SHARE_DELETE specified.
What puzzles me. I created this folder and another folder inside, so I have
all rights on those folders. Now I try to delete them in a recursive loop
from inside folders to the upper folder. All lower folders are deleted
without problems, so the upper folder is definatly empty at this time.
Obviously my deleting from lower to upper folder is too fast for windows, so
that it "thinks" there are still open files, thought there are none. Can
that be?
Any idea for a workaround?
Thank you
Tiemo