Arrays and Custom Props

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 15:41:23 EST 2009

Don't feel too bad.  So the dictionary does contain an example for what you
needed, but after 6 years of using Revolution I still have to look up how do
work with custompropertysets & arrays almost every time I use them together!
 Not to mention that I can never remember which way round 'split' &
'combine' work.
I think I must have been particularly stupid at the time when I was learning
how to use arrays, and my confusion has been permanently wired into my brain
:-)

Bernard