Button Basher

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 13:55:54 EST 2009

I have found the nature of the earlier problem I wrote about:

When a template image is chosen for an odd-shaped button, unless the
card is exited and returned to, the alpha-data from that image is not recognised.

And, if you understand what that means and why it happens you are
a better person than me :)

However, this has meant that I got BADLY DISTRACTED for about 3 days
remaking PNG images in GIMP - when the whole problem resided with
Runtime Revolution; Generalised Gnashing of Teeth!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.