Music duration

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Wed Feb 11 05:10:16 EST 2009

Bonjour Thierry,
Thank you, I have red that but it is not my problem...
They talk about QuickTime Player sounds... And I talk about QuickTime
Synthesizer sounds...
And my problem is about "duration" : sequences, overlap, etc.
I think days after days... Rev can not give me a satisfactory answer
(in french : j'en viens à douter quant à la capacité de Revolution à
donner une réponse satisfaisante à mon problème)
Revolution have not a musical orientation...
It is damage (?) because (for Macintosh) there are functions (in
particular through the QuickTime synthesizer) should not be too
difficult (not for me !!!) to call it by some appropriate commands.
This is apparently not a priority for the development team. Version 4
does not seem to be interested in it, version 5 may be ?
René from Paris