uploading to RevOnline

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:05:39 EST 2009

OK, this feels like a totally basic question to me, so I apologize in
advance.... I know I asked about this last year sometime, but I
couldn't get it to work and I just gave up on it, so it's still a
problem for me.

I want to share a stack by uploading it to my userspace on RevOnline,
so I open the stack, select "Share this stack..." from the file menu,
and the RevOnline window appears. I can see the name of the stack in
question at the top, and I choose the category, fill in the title &
description, then click "Upload." Nothing seems to happen in the way
of confirmation (is this normal?). I then save my stack as instructed
-- I guess Rev "fingerprints" the stack by adding a custom property or
something to allow me to update the stack later if I revise it. Then I
go to my userspace and the new stack is not there. Nada. I must be
doing something wrong. Somehow last year I managed to get one stack up
there, but I have no idea what I did to accomplish this. What am I
missing?

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
RevOnline username: pmbrig