Problems deleting folders on Vista - error #?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Feb 9 12:19:17 EST 2009

Hello,

I want to delete some folders in different paths, when removing my app with:

revDeleteFolder

Works on XP without problems, but on Vista I get different errors in the
result, depending on which folder, I get: 2 / 3 / 5 / 32

Even, when executing as Admin there are still some folders, which can't be
deleted. The folders are not in Programs Dir - so nothing with virtualizing.
They are in the Progdata Dir and in the Users Dir.

Where do I get the meaning of these result numbers? The sysError is always:
0

Does anybody know, what is going on here and how I can delete my folders on
Vista?

Any tipp appreciated

Tiemo