Why doesn't this work now? (Copy & paste of a card with a background)

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:10:44 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Arthur Rann <arthur.rann at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've also noticed that while the docs say that 'Clone This Card' will set
> the current card to the new card, on the stack that has issues, this is
> definitely not the case. After a Clone This Card command is issued, the
> current card is the original card, and not the clone.
> On a virgin stack, the current card is the clone.

Well again this clearly points to something (code) in your stack, not Rev
itself.

How about this. Put a breakpoint just before your call to 'Clone This Card'.
Have the Message Watcher Open. Step into the Clone and see what messages are
passed. Try the same in your virgin stack - I'm guessing that any additional
messages in the first case must be due to your code?

HTH