Why doesn't this work now? (Copy & paste of a card with a background)

Arthur Rann arthur.rann at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 07:45:21 EST 2009

Hi,
Well, this is getting fun. This morning, the following script results in
RunRev just quitting. No errors, not 'crashing' (no crash log, no
'Application has unexpectedly quit'), no saving anything, RunRev just shuts
itself off and dumps me back in the Finder.

I am at an absolute loss as to what to do, because this doesn't seem like
rocket science.

go cd 1
cut this card
go last card