Script Reporter

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Fri Feb 6 11:57:05 EST 2009

How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com> on February 4,
2009 at 9:16 AM -0800 wrote:
>Hello Friends,
>
>For those that missed the last newsletter (you should not!), I've just
>released a handy tool to auto generate HTML documentation from stack
>comments. It is called RevDoc and it's freeware with source. Now, I'll
>begin polishing it and working on it so it becomes a reliable, solid
>product (which will always be free). Right now the code is a little
>messy for I built this for my own use but it works well.
>
>You can check the page at http://andregarzia.com/revdoc
>
>(RapidWeaver is so nice for building simple pages...)
>
>Cheers
>andre

This is an excellent solution.
Others might also be interested in a rev stack that I developed some time
ago called Script Reporter.  It too is free and open source.

See http://www.createchsol.com/ScriptReporter/ for a video and download.

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
slynch at CreaTECHSol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those
who don't.

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.