[ANN] RevDoc home page launched

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Feb 4 18:43:38 EST 2009

Sarah,

It was not the FTP breaking things, it was Apache google analytics
module that insisted in overwritting the content on the fly to add the
analytics snippet. It saw the body tag inside the custom prop and
fiddled with it. I disabled the module on my vps and things are back
to normal. Though bug to find!

I'll set the filetype correctly now, I am building a new patched
version right now. Mark sent me some code using launch document that
works very well.

Cheers
andre