convert to lower ascii 128?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 4 17:26:14 EST 2009

Hi Chipp,

Are you sure that you simply want to delete all characters above ASCII
128?

    put "Thîs ïs sømé tèxt" into myString
    put replacetext(myString,"[" & numToChar(129) & "-" &
numToChar(255) & "]","")
    --> Ths s sm txt

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!